- ¿Cuáles son las diferencias entre Reino Unido (UK), Gran Bretaña (Great Britain) e Inglaterra (England)?
- ¿Sabrías diferenciarlos en este mapa?
LENGUA INGLESA. GRAMÁTICA.
1. Repasamos el Verbo TO BE (ser/estar). Completa:
LENGUA INGLESA. LISTENING.
1. Repasa en tu cuaderno la canción “perfect” de Ed Sheeran porque ahora te toca demostrar que te acuerdas de la letra.
Entra en esta página e intenta hacer el nivel principiante donde tendrás que anotar 26 palabras que faltan de la letra.
Luego escribe aquí tu resultado ( ACIERTOS/TOTAL ) __________/ 26
LENGUA INGLESA. READING.
One of my favorite vacation places is Mexico. I really like the weather there because it never gets cold. The people are very nice too. They never laugh at my bad Spanish. The food is really good. Mexico City is a very interesting place to visit. It has some great museums and lots of fascinating old buildings. The hotels are too expensive to stay but there are more affordable options. For example, you can stay at one of the beach resorts like Acapulco. If you are planning to visit Mexico, you should definitely see the Mayan temples near Merida.
Principio del formulario
1. Sam likes warm weather
Sam doesn't like warm weather at all
Sam hates warm water
Sam likes cold weather
2. His Spanish is very good
He speaks Spanish very well
He is Spanish
He doesn't speak Spanish very well
3. There's a lot to see and do in Mexico
There aren't a lof of beautiful places in Mexico
Mexico is a dirty place
Tourists never come to Mexico
4. Hotels are very cheap in Mexico
The hotels aren't comfortable there
Hotels are all poor in Mexico
The hotels in Mexico are pretty expensive
Last summer, we decided to spend our vacation at the beach because the weather was very hot in the mountains. The travel agent said that traveling by bus was the cheapest way, but we went by plane because it was faster. We wanted to have more time to spend at the beach. The weather was beautiful and we had a great time.
5. We decided to go to the beach because ----.
it was cheaper than going to the mountains
the travel agent said that it was the cheapest
of the hot weather in the mountains
we wanted to spend time at the beach
6. The bus was the ---- way to travel.
7. Traveling by plane was ---- than by bus.
8. We ---- our vacation.
9. We had very ---- weather during our vacation.